The 2018 racing season is now complete for Ramsey Crookall sponsored athlete Erika Kelly! With her latest and last race being the 10,000m on the track which went well, clocking 48:47 – a track PB and a decent time to be finishing a very long season off with.
In summary, her 2018 achievements have included:
- Top 10 finish (9th) in the Commonwealth Games 20km.
- She broke the 100-minute barrier for the first time setting a big 99:36 PB for 20km whilst representing Team England in Lugano, Switzerland.
- 3 x English National Titles over 3000m, 10km and 20km.
- Personal best times over 5km, 10km and 20km.
- Erika gained a fantastic and supportive sponsorship off Ramsey Crookall.
- IOM Sportswoman of the year nominee.
- Erika was placed on the Target Tokyo program.
- She passed her 4th University year in BSc Psychology & Counselling.
- Finally she is now due to move to Leeds for a 3-month stint of high performance training from September to December 2018.
We wish Erika well with for the rest of the year and we look forward to watching her compete in 2019.