Take away the headache of constantly monitoring your portfolio. Our discretionary investment management service allows you to hand over the day-to-day running of your holdings to one of our highly experienced investment managers.
Ramsey Crookall has a proven track record of performance. Our principal objective is to build wealth for you over the long term. We will monitor your portfolio, taking decisions on your behalf but always keeping to your stated objectives.
You can have as much or as little involvement as you like. With Ramsey Crookall, you will not only benefit from our deep understanding of capital markets and first-rate investment skills, but also draw upon our institutional-level research capabilities.
We understand, too, that trust is an essential element to building a successful relationship. That is why you can expect our bespoke investment management service to be:
- Focused: Your investment manager will take time to get to know you. We will discuss your appetite for risk and investment goals, so your portfolio is managed exactly how you want it.
- Reliable: Many of our expert team of investment managers have been with us for more than 10 years. It is very likely you will have the same manager long into the future. And if you ever need to, you can contact your investment manager at any time.
- Independent: We are completely impartial. We have no in-house products and do not receive fees from the investments we make. You can be confident that our advice is objective.
- Cost-effective: We offer very competitive pricing for the bespoke level of service we provide.
- Expert: Our multi-award winning team has picked up several illustrious industry accolades. We combine our own expertise with that of skilled external investment managers who are renowned in their specific markets and sectors – giving us unrivalled access to all the best opportunities.
- Transparent: We pride ourselves on being completely open and accountable in everything we do. It is also easy to monitor your investments round the clock through our website and mobile app.
- Confidential: We understand just how important it is to keep your investments and personal information safe at all times. Ramsey Crookall takes the highest measures to ensure your data is secure.
If you would like to find out more about how we might be able to help you, please call +44 (0)1624 623884 or complete the contact form at the bottom of the page. An adviser will be in touch as soon as possible.
The discretionary investment management process
First, we focus on asset allocation. We believe this is the driving force behind portfolio performance. This means determining the mix of assets that will work best in your portfolio. Having a diversified portfolio – one with a wide spread of investments across different asset classes – can blend income generation with capital growth. It also reduces overall volatility and delivers higher and more stable returns.
When it comes to choosing specific assets, investment products and funds for a portfolio, we combine our own expertise with that of skilled external investment managers who are renowned in their specific markets and sectors. This open architecture approach means that we are continually searching global markets for the best investment opportunities in which to deploy our clients’ funds, with complete independence.
The discretionary investment management service includes all the benefits of nominee administration, eliminating the need for you to receive the laborious paperwork associated with investing. Instead, we carry out all transactions on your behalf. We do, however, ensure that you receive contract notes, which confirm any dealing transactions. You will also be sent quarterly or half-yearly valuations, together with market commentary and year-end tax schedules.