Due to continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Investment Manager.
Your primary role will be to ensure that client portfolios are invested in line with the underlying investment objectives and risk profiles. You will liaise regularly with clients to ensure they are kept informed and the relationship is well maintained.
The successful Candidate will have a track record in discretionary fund management and client relationship management.
In addition, you will be a part of the overall investment process which will include contributing to asset allocation and policy decisions as well as portfolio construction and asset selection.
The successful applicant will:
• Have an Investment Management background and experience of managing portfolios and client relationships.
• Have the ability to review, analyse and make changes to client portfolios in reaction to market forces or changes in client’s circumstances.
• Have regularly participated in investment processes particularly around asset allocation, stock selection, fund selection and/or portfolio construction.
• Possess relevant industry qualifications (minimum RDR Level 4) and maintain SPS in line with professional body requirements.
• Must be qualified to at least MCSI level (or equivalent), or be in the process of attaining such qualification.
• Be able to demonstrate a high degree of numerical and analytical ability.
• Have strong IT skills and competent knowledge of industry-relevant systems e.g. Bloomberg.
• Have strong communication and relationship building skills.
• Have excellent presentation skills both written and oral.
At Ramsey Crookall, we encourage a healthy work/life balance. In addition, you will receive the support to develop your professional skills further and will be key to the continued growth and success of our business.
The position offers a full package of benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Please apply by email to HR@rc.im including your CV and covering letter by 15th June 2018