Personal Assistant to the CEO
We are looking for a versatile and highly-organised person to perform company and personalised duties for our CEO. Applicants must exhibit excellent verbal and organisational skills, be able to use their initiative and demonstrate discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Handling and responding to all correspondence, including phone calls, emails and letters.
- Scheduling appointments and organising diary entries.
- Setting reminders for meetings, appointments and other important tasks.
- Making travel and hotel arrangements
- Taking notes at meetings, preparing the minutes, and distributing them to all participants.
- Preparing and maintaining filing systems
- Demonstrate discretion and confidentiality at all times.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative, prioritise and multitask efficiently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of standard word processing, spreadsheet and other productivity software tools.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
At Ramsey Crookall, we encourage a healthy work/life balance. In addition, you will receive the support to develop your professional skills further.
The position offers a full package of benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit your application to email@example.com