We are looking for a bright, cheerful, and enthusiastic Junior Administrator to join
our award-winning team. The applicant must be highly organised, be able to prioritise, use their initiative and possess
excellent communication skills and demonstrate good attention to detail. The applicant must also
be happy working both individually and as part of a team.
- Outstanding numeracy and literacy.
- Computer literacy.
- Confident with all Microsoft Office packages
- Previous administrative experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a polite telephone manner.
- Flexible to perform new tasks as the administrative role changes.
- Perform day to day administrative and project tasks.
- Photocopying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Opening client accounts (validating and checking that all required information is accurate
and all documentation is appropriate. Completing risk assessments and entering client data
into the relevant systems).
- Perform administration of client accounts, records, and details, including responding to
- Setting up client account web access profiles and giving client assistance.
- Hand delivery and errand duties.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org